4(18) Duck Egg Color (blue-green).
WE CAN PROFESSIONALLY DYE LINEN FABRIC AND MAKE ANY COLOR YOU NEED.
Other colors from our color palette and from Pantone Color Guide TCX are also available. Contact me for other colors and other custom needs.
Five different weights available:
1. 110gms (3.20 oz/yd²) . Gauze, loosely woven, semi-sheer. For semi-sheer curtains, scarfs, home/table decoration, clothes.
2. 135gsm (4.20oz/yd²). Densely woven, thin, opaque, weight:. For clothes, curtains, other textile.
3. 170gsm (5.00 oz/yd²). Densely woven, medium-lightweight, opaque. For clothes, curtains, tableware, bedding, other textile.
4. 210gsm (6.20 oz/yd²). Densely woven, medium weight, opaque. For clothes, curtains, tableware, bedding, other textile.
5. 260gsm (7.70 oz/yd²). Densely woven, quite heavy weight, opaque. For clothes, curtains, tableware, bedding, other textile.
Width of the fabric: 145cm (57");
Lenghs available for custom dyeing:
10m (10.95 yard) - one continuous piece 10m (10.95 yard);
20m (21.90 yard) - you will receive in two pieces 10m (10.95 yard) each;
30m ( 32.80 yard) - you will receive in three pieces 10m (10.95 yard) each;
40m (43.75 yard) - you will receive in four pieces 10m (10.95 yard) each;
If you need other cut lengths - contact me before ordering or write a note during check out process.
Characteristics of the fabric:
Aesthetic, strong and durable.
Natural, organic, eco-friendly and antistatic.
Relaxing, tranquil, breathing and pleasant to touch.
Softened, washed and pre-shrunk.
Machine washable or dry cleanable.
Composition: 100% pure linen;
Made in Lithuania.
Term of processing (dyeing and softening) of your custom order - 3-4 weeks.
Special washing/softening quality makes the fabric very nice looking and naturally crumpled/wrinkled. Highest yarn and highest dyeing quality causes durablility and stability of the color. The proposed custom dyed fabrics will serve you for a long time. Easy to care: machine washing, an optimal temperature +/- 30-40C (95-105F). Tumble dry makes the fabric softer.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.